14 Mar 2018

Chaos Daemons - Plaguebearers of Nurgle - by Nick at The Burning Eye

Hi All, thanks for dropping by for a look-see. In my second installment showcasing my recent blogger buddy commission work, and aptly following on from my resin Greater Unclean One, Greater Daemon of Nurgle, here is my newest Nurgle unit, more Plaguebearers of Nurgle. My plastic GUO will have the Doomsday Bell, so nearby Plaguebearers will benefit, hence a second unit. My first unit HERE were an alternative colour so I asked Nick to paint me a classic Nurgle skin tone.
Nick did a great job on these, and matched my basing colours, added Nurgles Rot pus from the open sores and Nihilakh Oxide to weather the Plagueswords and Standard. I think Plaguebearers are my favourite looking Daemons, they really show the madness of the grimdark...
I particularly like the fly headed Plaguebearer. Thanks to Nick for another excellent addition to my ever growing Chaos Daemons army, I must post a family picture in due course! If you like what you see and want some decent above-table top standard commission work, feel free to check out The Burning Eye blog commissions page and ask Nick if he is doing more commission work.

Thanks, have a great week, Cheers, Siph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin