15 Mar 2017

Roboute Guilliman - Primarch of the Ultramarines

Hi one and all,

Quick post, I've started work on my two Roboute Guilliman models, one the new GW plastic, Lord Commander version, the other the  Forge World 30k model. I think it'll be a good process to do the two models simultaneously and compare the two versions.
 The FW version (Thanks 6th)
 The two sprues for the plastic version with the new 'armour of fate'.
There is part of me that likes the idea of converting the two sets, I like the look of the FW pose, maybe with the new backpack and sword, however I'm going to stick with the 2 models as they are.

Hopefully we'll get some good weather so I can start spraying the Reaver titan for next weeks post...

5 comments:

  1. Be good to see them both done at the same time and see which comes out the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very interested in see these results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat. This will be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for looking, I've got a feeling the FW model will end up being my favourite model of the two- however both look good so far...

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin